Terms and Conditions
- Match format: 6 overs, 6 players a side (2 extra players per team)
- Over per bowler limit: only 1 bowler can bowl max 2 Overs, rest get to bowl only 1 over.
- Wide ball rules:
No Ball rules
- For Overs 1 to 5: wide ball is Counted and 2 runs penalty to the team
- Successive wides: 1st wide- 2 runs, 2nd wide-4 runs, 3rd ,4th,5th, & 6th wide - 6 runs (balls are counted)
- For 6th over: ball Not Counted, and 1 run penalty to the team.
Throw bowling is not allowed. Decision will be taken by the umpire.
- For Overs 1 to 5: ball not counted, 2 runs penalty, and next ball is a free hit.
- For 6th Over: Ball not counted, and 1 run penalty, and next is a ball free hit.
- Full toss above waist is a no-ball, 2 runs penalty .
- 3rd bouncer over shoulder height, following 2 warnings is a no-ball, 2 runs penalty, and next is a ball free hit.
- 3 no balls are allowed, 4th no ball in the same over, bowler will be disqualified.
- Fours: Beyond marked pillars, and below horizontal mid-beam
- Sixes: Same as fours, except above horizontal mid-beam
- Fly through shots will be counted as four or six based on 1st impact point
- Over throws to the fence can result in 4's and 6's.
LBW: No LBW outs, foot deflections may result in leg byes/byes.
In case of Tie, Super Over will be played
- No more than 3 fielders in the 1st half of the ground
- Wicket keeper is not mandatory
- Catches: Direct catches, no rebounds. For roof rebounds, ball in play but not a catch
PROFANITY/CONSUPTION OF ALCOHOL/ DRUNKEN TEAM MEMBERS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED ON THE FIELD.
- ll players must report at venue 30 minutes before game start.
- If the full team doesn’t report 10 minutes prior to the official start time, the opposite team will be awarded as winners.
- Games will be postponed in case of rain.
- Umpire decisions are final & irrevocable
- Matches will be played with hard tennis ball, players are requested to come in sportswear. Spiked shoes are not allowed inside the playing area
- All players are expected to be courteous to each other and with the officials
- Arguments with umpire will lead to player/team disqualification. This will be strictly followed.